This data tells me that crowdsourcing is not a fad, it’s here to stay and it’s creating real value in the world.
Our vision is to leverage leverage crowdsourcing as an enabler for consumers to create positive social and economic impact in their communities. What companies/organizations do you know of that are using crowdsourcing for good effectively? We’d love to learn.
Almost 50,000 projects have sought financing on Kickstarter since the site began on April 28, 2009. About half successfully reached their fund-raising goals. Each dot represents how much a project raised by its deadline. Active projects are shown as of 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Source: The New York Times
8 Notes/ Hide
- buypositively reblogged this from thebusinesspursuit and added:
- buypositively likes this
- thebusinesspursuit reblogged this from kiplinger
- confuzedeclectic reblogged this from kiplinger
- writingcapital likes this
- jedibob likes this
- kiplinger reblogged this from sunfoundation
- sunfoundation posted this